BRUNOX TURBO SPRAY
- repair works
- production storage transportation of machines, precision tools, semi-finished and finished products, vehicles, plants and electrical instruments of all kinds
BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray®, the only multi-function-spray with the additive TUROBLINE which guarantees a high capillary effect and the best coverage (100 – 120 m2/l). BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® is sprayed on to metal surfaces, displaces water and provides protection against humidity and aggressive environmental influences such as acid atmospheres, chimney gas-steams etc.. By applying BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® an invisible, compact 1 – 2 my thick non-hardening anti-corrosive film is formed, providing reliable protection. BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® can be removed without difficulty with cleaning materials (tensides).
APPLICATION AND EFFECT:
- BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® is a long-term lubricant based on a balanced mixture of hydrocarbons with the additive TURBOLINE.
- Creep oil / Rust loosener
- BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® is a multi-component lubricant which has an excellent penetration effect. Therefore it is capable of penetrating into finest hair-chaps and spaces and, for example, loosens tightened screws in a very short time. It loosens rust and frees sticky mechanisms.
- BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® penetrates and removes mineral and organic dirt so that spots of (almost) all kinds (e.g. tar, brake dust, adhesive residues etc.) can be easily wiped off. It neutralizes hand sweat and also protects aluminum, copper, brass, chromium plated and galvanized sheet metal and stainless steel.
- BRUNOX® Turbo-Spray® has a very low surface tension and a corresponding adhesion to metals so that leak currents will be prevented and humidity which has penetrated will immediately be displaced. It is suitable for the corrosion protection of electrical contacts in low-voltage engineering. Before spraying on electrical or electronic equipment, switch off the devices. The very high dielectric strength (UD=45KV/cm) also allows the application in connection with very sensitive (high-impedance) circuits. This property is particularly useful with electrical contacts and short circuits can be eliminated and prevented.
BRUNOX EPOXY RUST STOP + PRIMER
- rust neutralizer
- epoxy primer
- For the industrial maintenance of structures, plants, machines, vehicles etc.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is the patented Anticorrosion-system on an epoxy-resin base. The amber-coloured, clear liquid forms a metal-organic iron complex with the neutralized rust. This black, very compact and resistant protective layer, which is formed, guarantees long-term corrosion protection and is at the same time a perfect primer coat because of the epoxy-resin components. It is most suitable for overhauling machines, plants, vehicles. Because of its high penetration into the rust pores and its perfect film formation (no brush traces) it guarantees a high level of effectiveness and further treatment.
- Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and paint residues infiltrated with rust with a wire brush, grinding wheel etc.. BRUNOX® epoxy is applied in 2-3 coats to the remaining porous rust with a brush, roller, spray gun or in several coats from the handy CFC free BRUNOX® epoxy spray can.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is very suitable for dipping and sealing closed containers.
- A top coat must then be applied.
- Wherever rust accumulates in iron and steel – indoors and outdoors.
- Not suitable for underwater application.
- Ideal temperature: room temperature 20 °C,
- Do not use spray below 10 °C,
- Brushing / Industrial quality: do not use below 10 °C.
- Application outdoors:
- Wait for good, stable weather conditions. Ensure that during application and drying, no dew
- Rain can set on the BRUNOX® Epoxy layer.
- Application indoors:
- Ensure good ventilation!
- Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and subsurface corroded colour (wire brush,
- sandpaper, grinding machine, dry ice, water or sand blasting).
- Derusting must be done according to DIN 55928 part 4, purity grade ST 2 or, if
- necessary, according to SA 2 1/2. Scale and rust may remain visible only as a
- slight tint due to shading of pores.
- Furthermore, the derusted steel must be free of dust and grease.
- Remove rust dust by blowing it off or with a rag damped with water or acetone.
- CAUTION Compressed air can contain oil, which can lead to problems
- with the adherence!
- CAUTION Do not use any solvents, thinners or silicone by any means!
- The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Do not inhale gases / fumes / aerosols.
- Respiratory protection:
- Use suitable respiratory protective device in case of insufficient ventilation.
- In case of brief exposure or low pollution use respiratory filter device. In case
- of intensive or longer
- exposure use self-contained respiratory protective device.
- Short term filter device: Filter A/P2, Filter AX
- Protection of hands: Material of gloves: Nitrile rubber, NBR, Butyl rubber, BR
- Eye protection: Tightly sealed goggles